'Dhala' Seed Beads & Red Jasper Pendant Necklace
- Unit Price
Unlock the fiery spark of adoration with our lovely Red Jasper pendant necklace.
Red Jasper known as the "goddess crystal," represents passion, beauty, energy, courage and love. It is a type of metamorphic rock that is believed to aid in relieving stress and anxiety and promote a deep sense of inner peace.
The colours range from bright rusty red to a more faded brownish-red, and can come in either solid red colouring or with patterns and flecks of grey and brown.
- approx. 12mm water drop stone
- Length: approx. 43cm + 5cm extension
- Material: Natural Red Jasper, Seed Beads, Zinc Alloy (lead & nickel free)
- Colour: different screens alter colours slightly.
- also available in Amazonite and Lapis Lazuli
'Dhala' means 'Passionate' in the Wiradjuri language. The Wiradjuri people, the First Nations People and also the largest Aboriginal group in central New South Wales.
Gemstones are a natural material, each stone varies slightly in colour and shape, making each of our handmade necklaces beautiful and unique.