'Nyiwarri' Green Onyx Beads Pendant Necklace
- Unit Price
Attract strenght, willpower and discipline into your life with our stunning Green Onyx Beads and Pendant Necklace.
Onyx is a power stone, a stone of strength and protection. It that has the meaning and effect of making the wearer's heart positive, purify negative energy and helps you to be in full mastery of your own energy. Onyx aids the development of emotional and physical strength and stamina, especially when support is needed during times of stress, confusion or grief. Onyx can range in colour from white to black. Lighter colour varieties can be somewhat translucent. There are onyx variations with blue, green, red, grey, gold or brown shades.
- Can be worn as a necklace or bracelet.
- Beads size: 4mm, 6mm and 8mm
- Pendant: 15x20mm
- Length: 68cm elastic stretch
- Material: Natural Green Onyx, Elastic cord, Copper, Zinc Alloy (lead & nickel free)
- Colour: different screens alter colours slightly.
- also available in Pink Jasper and Labradorite
'Nyiwarri' means 'Sweetheart, my love' in the Wiradjuri language. The Wiradjuri people, the First Nations People and also the largest Aboriginal group in central New South Wales.
Gemstones are a natural material, each stone varies slightly in colour and shape, making each of our handmade necklaces beautiful and unique.