'Serpentine Jade' Roller & Gua Sha Scraper Massage Tool - 14 variations
- Unit Price
Pamper your face and body and glow a little more each day when you use the Jade Massage Roller and Gua Sha Massage Tool to gently massage your face and body.
Jade rollers are well known to enhance skin elasticity, tightening and toning the skin. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Help penetrate beauty products like face creams and serums deeper into the skin for better absorption. Promote blood circulation to the face for a natural healthy glow.
Bring your glow back and rejuvenate your face and skin in just a few minutes.
It’s believed that Jade crystals bring balance, promoting health and healing. The crystal can help bring inner peace to your life and balance your skin tone.
Jade is cool to the touch and stays cool even while you’re using it on your skin. It’s texture is not perfectly smooth to the touch, but it’s this little bit of helpful friction that helps contour your face and helps with lymphatic drainage.
Lymphatic massages are great for draining fluids and temporarily contouring our face. It feels good and may even help relax tense muscles. The best part – it’s a massage that’s safe to do everyday.
- Skin beautification tool
- Gives a glowing, smooth complexion
- Fights signs of ageing
- Promotes blood circulation
- Relaxes muscles
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Reduces wrinkles
- Reduces eye bags, darkness under your eyes
- Minimise puffiness
- Smoother skin and natural glow without any chemicals or irritants
- Anti-aging tool
- Inspired by age-old Chinese techniques
- Made of Serpentine Jade
- Easy 5 to 10 minute treatment
- Use at room temperature or chilled in the fridge.
- Size: Roller 14cm*5.5cm*4cm Jade stone big 4cm small 2.5cm. Gua Sha 7cm*4.5cm
The big roller is ideal for neck, chin, cheeks, and forehead. The small roller is perfect for around the eyes, nose, and lips. The Gua Sha is the perfect scraping massage tool for your face and body.
How to use:
- Wash face with normal cleansing products.
- Apply any night creams to your face and neck.
- Use upward motions to move the Jade roller gently over your forehead, cheeks and around the lip area and neck. Close your eyes and roll gently over your eyelids if you have puffy eyes or bags under your eyes.
- Use the roller on your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Use the Jade roller three times a week to reduce lines and wrinkles.
- Clean the Jade roller after each use.
Each roller and Gua Sha are not the same in colour, jade pattern, thickness, this is normal, as they are carved from natural stone.
// There is an old story saying that, thousands of years ago, the Empress of China used a roller made of jade to maintain her youthful appearance and radiance. The semi-precious stone, considered a symbol of beauty, grace and longevity has long been revered in the east for its mystical powers.
"Honestly, we can't change our age, but we can definitely change the way of our look with different ways. Develop a healthy lifestyle and use some beauty tools, like a Jade roller. Jade remains cool to the touch (even in warm weather) and can help provide anti-aging benefits"