'Kaya' Aqua Onyx and Seed Beads Necklace
- Unit Price
Attract positivity into your life with our pretty Aqua Onyx necklace.
Onyx is a power stone, a stone of strength and protection, promotes vigour, steadfastness and stamina. Onyx imparts self-confidence, enhances self-control and stimulates the power of wise decision-making, helping you to be at ease in your surroundings and has the effect of making the wearer's heart positive.
Onyx can range in colour from white to black. Lighter colour varieties can be somewhat translucent. There are onyx variations with blue, green, red, grey, gold or brown shades.
- Length: approx. 48cm + 5cm extension
- Material: Natural Aqua Onyx, Seed Beads, Zinc Alloy (lead & nickel free)
- Colour: different screens alter colours slightly.
- We have named these Onyx beads aqua, however the beads vary in colour intensity and translucency, some are more greenish, some blueish. The photos are a guide only and the necklace that you will receive will be one of a kind.
- also available in Rose Quartz, Turquoise and Amethyst
'Kaya' means 'Hello' in the Nyungar language, spoken and understood by the Noongar people, the First Nations People who live in the southwest corner of Western Australia.
Gemstones are a natural material, each bead and stone varies slightly in colour and shape, making each of our handmade necklaces beautiful and unique.