'Jade Roller' Rose Quartz & Jade Roller Gua Sha Scraper Massage Tool
- Unit Price
Pamper your face and body and glow a little more each day when you use the Jade Massage Roller and Gua Sha Massage Tool to gently massage your face and body.
Rose Quartz and Jade rollers are well known to enhance skin elasticity, tightening and toning the skin. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Help penetrate beauty products like face creams and serums deeper into the skin for better absorption. Promote blood circulation to the face for a natural healthy glow.
It’s believed that Jade crystals bring balance, promoting health and healing. The crystal can help bring inner peace to your life and balance your skin tone.
Rose quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels, while delivering inner healing and clear complexity. This 'emotional healer' can be used to reduce and release impurities and stress in the skin.
What is the difference between a Jade and Rose Quartz roller? Jade is better for oily and acne prone skin while Rose Quartz can be used across combination and more sensitive skin. Rose quartz holds a cool temperature for longer and is smoother to the touch, making it perfect for sensitive skin types. Jade is cool to the touch and stays cool even while you’re using it on your skin. It’s texture is not perfectly smooth to the touch, but its texture helps with lymphatic drainage.
Bring your glow back and rejuvenate your face and skin in just a few minutes.
- Gives a glowing, smooth complexion
- Fights signs of ageing
- Relieves facial tension
- Promote blood circulation
- Relaxes muscles
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Reduces wrinkles
- Reduces eye bags, dark circles around eyes
- Minimise puffiness
- Smoother skin and natural glow without any chemicals or irritants
- Anti-aging tool
- Inspired by age-old Chinese techniques
- Made of Rose Quartz or Jade
- Easy 5 to 10 minute treatment
- Use at room temperature or chilled in the fridge.
- Size: Roller 14cm*5.5cm*4cm Quartz & Jade stone big 4cm small 2cm. Gua Sha 8.3cm*5.3cm
The big roller is ideal for neck, chin, cheeks, and forehead. The small roller is perfect for around the eyes, nose, and lips. The Gua Sha is the perfect scraping massage tool for your face and body.
How to use:
- Wash face with normal cleansing products.
- Apply any night creams to your face and neck.
- Use upward motions to move the Jade roller gently over your forehead, cheeks and around the lip area and neck. Close your eyes and roll gently over your eyelids if you have puffy eyes or bags under your eyes.
- Use the roller on your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Use the Jade roller three times a week to reduce lines and wrinkles.
- Clean the Jade roller after each use.
Each roller and Gua Sha are not the same in colour, jade pattern, thickness, this is normal, as they are carved from natural stone.
// There is an old story saying that, thousands of years ago, the Empress of China used a roller made of jade to maintain her youthful appearance and radiance. The semi-precious stone, considered a symbol of beauty, grace and longevity has long been revered in the east for its mystical powers.
"Honestly, we can't change our age, but we can definitely change the way of our look with different ways. Develop a healthy lifestyle and use some beauty tools, like a Jade roller."