'Dhala' Seed Beads & Lapis Lazuli Pendant Necklace
- Unit Price
Attract wisdom and compassion into your life with our simple pretty Lapis Lazuli pendant necklace.
Lapis Lazuli is one of the most sought after stones in use since man's history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honour, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth. It is also a stone of protection and is known to encourage self-awareness, allow self-expression and reveal inner truth, providing qualities of honesty, compassion and morality to the personality, and inspires confidence.
- 20mm Lapis Lazuli teardrop shaped Stone
- Length: approx. 43cm + 5cm extension
- Material: Lapis Lazuli, Seed Beads, Zinc Alloy (lead & nickel free)
- Colour: different screens alter colours slightly.
- also available in Amazonite and Red Jasper
'Dhala' means 'Passionate' in the Wiradjuri language. The Wiradjuri people, the First Nations People and also the largest Aboriginal group in central New South Wales.
Gemstones are a natural material, each stone varies slightly in colour and shape, making each of our handmade necklaces beautiful and unique.